Fitnescity, Inc (www.fitnescity.com), an early-stage wellness start-up, is seeking an intern for the position of “Marketing Manager, Consumer Behavior.”
We’re a team of research scientists and wellness professionals from Stanford and MIT, and we’re on a mission to improve wellness outcomes for individuals.
We offer data-driven, evidence-based coaching that uses insights from the individual’s unique physiology, history and lifestyle to personalize wellness and create measurable outcomes.
Your Overall Goal:
(1) Develop a strong understanding of consumer behavior and (2) deliver recommendations on customer acquisition.
- Conduct UX research:
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of how individuals manage their wellness journey (This is both for individuals who use data / quantified self tools, and those who don’t).
- Collect and analyze user behavior towards (1) wellness data and (2) private coaching. This will be through general benchmark studies and surveys, and eventually through user behavior metrics of actual clients.
- Use your findings to understand and segment clients (based on demographics, psychology, behavioral variables, etc.)
- Build a creative, data-driven client acquisition plan for each segment.
- MBA with a focus on Consumer Behavior / Marketing Research, Master’s or PhD in Anthropology, Experimental Psychology, Sociology.
- Strong interest in wellness and quantified self techniques.
- Type: Internship. Open to part-time and/or university projects. Can lead to summer internship or full-time position (depending on the profile).
- Location: Based in NYC. Open to remote (with paid work trips to NYC).
- Start date: Immediate.
- Please submit a resume and a short statement of interest here.