January 2017: MBA Project
January 2, 2017 - January January 31, 2017
Fitnescity, Inc (www.fitnescity.com), a start-up that aims at pioneering the world of Personalized Wellness, is seeking an intern for the position of Brand Manager.
We’re a team of research scientists and wellness professionals from Stanford and MIT, and we’re on a mission to improve wellness outcomes for individuals.
We offer data-driven wellness coaching that uses insights from the individual’s unique physiology, history and lifestyle to personalize wellness.
(1) Brand Manager : Experience working in an early stage start-up environment, especially at one of the most exciting times— the launch.
(2) Brand Strategist: Gain a hands-on experience in brand identity development.
Use branding as a creative force to drive growth.
- Be the "brand ambassador" of Fitnescity during our launch at CES 2017: Present the company to an audience of potential partners, investors, clients and journalists. [January 2-8]
- Provide strategic guidance on brand identity and performance:
- Conduct research, gather data, best practices and trends.
- Provide strategic recommendations on Fitnescity's external presence.
- MBA, PhD with a focus on marketing, strategy, bioinformatics or a related field.
- Strong interest in wellness and quantified self technologies.
- Location (part 1): Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, NV. Expenses (travel, hotel, meals, etc.) will be covered.
- Location (part 2): NYC or Cambridge.
- Start date: The ideal candidate would be available 3-4 hours in December for kick-off meetings/calls and for reviewing internal documentation.
- Please submit a resume and a short statement of interest here.