Fitness Assessment with BOD POD Test
The gold standard for fast, accurate and safe body composition analysis.
LOCATION: 1615 Stanley street, NEW britain, ct 06050
The Fitnescity Method I
BOD POD body composition test: The BOD POD is the world’s gold standard for fast, accurate and safe Body Fat Assessment. Learn more.
Test location: 1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT 06050.
+ What's Included
Detailed digital report with body fat percentage, breakdown of fat mass vs fat-free mass, comparison with healthy ranges and population data (percentile, Z-score).
Extensive dietary analysis (macronutrients/micronutrients). We compare your current nutrition profile with clinical guidelines for a balanced diet for individuals like you: sedentary, power athlete, endurance athlete or senior.
In-depth digital wellness assessment: We analyze and score the factors that affect your fitness: Nutrition. Activity, Sleep. Stress. Emotions. History.
Diet and exercise plan (based on 200+ data points from your results): The plan is uniquely designed for you and uses an algorithm to adapt to your results as they change.
Note: All Fitnescity tests are conducted in a clinical setting (with the presence of a physician, a clinical dietitian and/or a certified exercise physiologist)
How it works
Book your appointment
Schedule your visit: 1615 Stanley Street, New Britain, CT
Recommended attire for the test: tight-fitting clothing or bathing suit. Swim cap (you will stay dry).
Test protocol: Two-hour fast prior to the test. No coffee of alcohol four hours before.
Receive your results
Receive your body fat measurement from the world's fastest, safest and most accurate body composition assessment within one business day.
(test results, interpretation, anthropometric data.)
Your results will be reviewed by a Certified Exercise Physiologist
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
BOD POD: The world’s gold standard for fast, accurate and safe Body Fat Assessment.
Based on Air Displacement Plethysmography, the BOD POD uses whole body densitometric principles to determine body composition (Fat and Fat-Free Mass), guaranteeing high accuracy and excellent test-to-test repeatability.
BOD POD’s air displacement plethysmography eliminates the invasiveness of Dual Energy X-Ray Absorptiometry (DEXA) and is therefore suitable for frequent, longitudinal tracking of body composition and metabolic changes over time.
WHAT RESULTS WILL I RECEIVE?
Your results will be reviewed by a Certified Exercise Physiologist. You will receive online access to your results (test results, interpretation, and anthropometric data) within one business day. • Your results will include your total body fat and fat-free mass measurements.
Please note that, unlike the DEXA scan, the BOD POD test does not provide body fat levels by body part.
What is the test protocol?
Prior to your Bod Pod test, there are a few important things to note:
* It is recommended you complete a two-hour fast prior to your Bod Pod test. This is to ensure accuracy.
* You must not consume alcohol or caffeine four hours prior to the test.
* Attire for the test: Women: compression shorts and a tight-fitting sports bra or bathing suit. Men: compression shorts or speedo. Swim caps are required. The staff will have swim caps available for use, but please feel free to bring yours if you'd like.
* Body hair, particularly facial hair, may skew results.
What Happens during the appointment?
* Your test administrator will measure your height and weight. You will be asked to sit in the Bod Pod for approximately 35-45 seconds for 2-3 rounds of measurement. You will not be able to move or talk.
* You will be asked to wear a swim cap over your hair, and remove shoes, socks and all jewelry before the test.
Watch a live test on The Doctors TV Show
Questions? Contact us:
phone: +1 (888) 348-6372
Customers who bought this item also bought