Fitnescity, Inc (www.fitnescity.com), a wellness start-up that is pioneering the world of Precision Wellness, is seeking an intern for the position of “Business Development Manager.”
We’re a team of research scientists and wellness professionals from Stanford and MIT, and we’re on a mission to improve wellness outcomes for individuals.
We offer data-driven, evidence-based coaching that uses insights from the individual’s unique physiology, history and lifestyle to personalize wellness.
Your Overall Goal:
Develop corporate partnerships with (1) employers and with (2) consumer-facing wellness companies (e.g. device manufacturers, diagnostic / genetic testing companies, food and nutrition brands).
- Conduct market research to identify potential partnership opportunities.
- Help build a creative, data-driven business development plan for each segment.
- Structure, negotiate and manage new strategic business partnerships.
- Measure the effectiveness of current partnership efforts.
- MBA with a focus on business development and/or health and wellness.
- Strong interest in wellness and quantified self techniques.
- Type: Internship. Open to part-time and/or university projects. Can lead to summer internship or full-time position (depending on the profile).
- Location: Based in NYC.
- Start date: Immediate.
- Please submit a resume and a short statement of interest here.