Precision Training Coach
We are looking to build a small team of elite personal trainers to bring to life our approach of data-driven, personalized training.
Fitnescity offers a private, highly personalized lifestyle management program that includes private training and nutrition counseling.
Fitnescity coaches deliver evidence-based, data-driven training, rather than trend-based, one-size-fits-all coaching. They improve outcomes by developing a deeper knowledge of the individual.
Master’s or PhD in Exercise Science, Nutrition, Kinesiology, Physical Therapy or related field.
Seasoned Wellness Professional / Personal Trainer with proven expertise in exercise physiology and nutrition.
- Experience with and/or strong interest in fitness technology (e.g. activity tracking, metabolic testing, body composition analysis, body shape tracking, etc).
- Solid communication skills: You are expected to present results from assessment data to clients. Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills: You will have access to a mix of physiology and lifestyle data from your clients. You are expected to use this data to build your training plan and assess progress.
- Entrepreneurial mindset. Strong sense of autonomy. Openness to trying new things / new technology.
- Personal Training: ACE; ACSM; AFAA; NAMS; NFPT.
- Nutrition: Progress toward a certification and/or strong background in nutrition can be accepted on a case-by-case basis; Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certified; Sports Nutritionist (C-ISSN or ISSN-SNS through International Society of Sports Nutrition); Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS); Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN).
- Generous, highly competitive pay.
- Independent schedule.
- Various opportunities to grow within the company (e.g. Training Lead, Trainer Education Lead, etc) and help shape the product.
***Please note that this is not an entry-level position***
Please submit a resume and a short statement of interest (indicating why you are seeking this specific position) here.