Social Media Intern
Job Type: Internship (part-time or full-time)
Office location: New York, NY 10023
Your role will be to help support the company’s social media efforts.
· Help design and edit visual content based on existing brand guidelines / buyer persona.
· Manage the company's social media accounts (scheduled content only: 4-5 posts per day).
· Assist with video content production (video interviews). Edit existing videos for placement on social accounts.
· Research industry best practices and provide recommendations for improving the company’s presence.
· Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Marketing or a related field (completed or to be completed).
· You are familiar with social media and brand management best practices.
· You have some graphic design experience.
· You must be able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
· You should be comfortable working with little supervision (training will be provided).
· Familiarity with the fitness and wellness industry preferred.
Please include a short statement of interest with your resume. Thank you.
Contact information: email@example.com